23 October 2008

"Look, people, this isn't junior high, OK?"

...was what the guy teaching my statistics class said when he was talking about our grades last night. Meaning, the complete grade for the course will be on a curve. As far as the mid-term goes, I got a 43 out of 60 - which incedentally was the median. And I got an 85% on the group project we turned in 3 weeks ago and have 95% or better on the three homework assignments. Though, the 4th one we turned in yesterday I am still not too sure about. But whatever, in general, I am still feeling good about the class and not freaking out.

1 comment:

mama mia said...

We're all really stuck in junior high I think...to make it past junior high one has to really grow....I find myself in junior high quite often, and I am 55! refusal to grow up?