I finished my final in 2 hours (we had 2.5). Not too bad, I was well prepard and my notes from class were well organized (it was open book). So, to celebrate that and the fact that I didn't die on my first quality run day...I am having a small bowl of slow churned peppermint ice cream with a little hershey's special dark syrup on top. Happy Happy...I'm going to top it all off with the 2nd disc from Pride and Prejudice (A&E version...mmm, Colin Firth) and then go to bed. (I know, it's 9 but I am all hopped up on diet coke).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Colin is soo hot. I love the BBC version.
must check this Colin guy out....congrats on the finishing! Can't wait to come up there gal!
he's Mr. Darcy mom...and also played Mr. Darcy in Bridget Jones Diary... mmmm
Post a Comment