14 November 2008

The Magic of the Internet

Something very different about graduate school and my undergrad experience is what a difference 8 years makes when it comes to technology. And I'm just talking about the internet. Yesterday, my stats instructor posted the solution to the final exam on the course web site. I am pretty sure there is only one 5-pointer that I missed with very little hope of partial credit and two 5-pointers that I think will get some partial credit. Which all adds up to me feeling pretty good that my 'conditional' acceptance shouldn't be an issue any more. Unfortunately, I won't know my final grade for the course for at least another week.

1 comment:

erinjohn said...

WOOT! way to go seester! howzabout you go out and celebrate this weekend. proposed celebration drink - a pumpkin latte from starbucks. i just had one and it was 'mazing! love you :)